Spring is officially here! It’s time to put away your winter jacket, grab those sunglasses, and get your customers hype about your new arrivals. To help you get inspired before sending your announcement email, we’ve put together a list of spring new arrivals subject lines. From simple options to having fun with emojis, we’ve got you covered.
Springing right into it!
Keeping It Simple
- New Spring Arrivals Are Here!
- Spring forward with a new wardrobe this April
- All Eyes on Spring: The 2019 Collection is Here!
- Introducing the New Spring Collection
- It’s time to freshen up your spring wardrobe
- New arrivals for spring have sprung!
- Happy Spring from [Brand Name]!
- Change it up with new spring arrivals
- Spring into warmer weather with new arrivals
- Put away those winter coats, spring arrivals are here!
- Get ready to thaw with these 5 spring must-haves
- New Arrivals to Melt Into Spring
- Get rain ready with new spring arrivals 🌧
- Say hello to spring with new styles 🌷
- Psst… Be the first to shop our new spring line 🌱
- Spring is here, and so are new arrivals 🌸
- Add a spring to your step with new sneakers 👟
- Bloom into pretty with new lightweight knits 👚
- Spring is here! Time to play with pastels
- Brighten Up: New Colors for Spring
- Swing into spring with new pastels
We hope these subject lines have inspired you for your spring new arrivals! Want even more inspiration? Check out 5 Effective and Unique Spring Email Templates for Ecommerce.