Independence Day marks a weekend of barbeques, cocktails, and patriotic celebration. But it also represents a massive opportunity for ecommerce sales, with customer spending estimated at $6.2 billion in preparation for the holiday. With only 25% of this revenue spent on actual holiday-related items, it’s a great time to design email campaigns to capture the rest of this potential revenue!
We’ve curated 30 of the top 4th of July email subject lines to inspire your next campaign. From free shipping to sale subject lines, these are sure to drive open rates and help you sell more for the Independence Day long weekend.
General 4th of July Subject Lines
- This is better than fireworks
- USA! USA! USA!
- Let’s celebrate independence
- Shop our 4th of July sale
- Independence Day special
- 4th of July sale this week only
- Red, white, and cool 🇺🇸
- Positively patriotic
- Enjoy your freedom 4th of July Deals
- Happy Birthday America
- Enjoy your freedom to save
- Our favorite 4th of July essential is…
- Celebrate liberty with us 🗽
- July 4th sale now live.. Go! Go!
- A secret Independence Day sale…
- Exclusive online preview -- 4th of July Sale & Clearance
- Last chance - 4th of July sale ends today
Free Shipping Subject Lines
- Celebrate Independence Day with free shipping on all orders
- Celebrate America with free shipping
- FREE SHIPPING this Independence Day only
- Celebrate freedom with free shipping
- Light up your July 4th with free shipping 🎇
Specific Sales Subject Lines
- 4th of July deals starting from $4
- Celebrate the red, white, and YOU with 30% off for Independence Day
- On America’s birthday, YOU get a gift -- 40% off!
- 4th of July exclusive - ONE DAY ONLY!
- Take 50% off everything
- Oh say can you save -- take 20% off for Independence Day!
- LAST DAY Independence Day Sale | Up to 70% off
- Get beach ready to celebrate the 4th of July | Extra 30% off swim!
Having a compelling subject line is essential in ensuring your email campaigns are noticed in the inbox and opened by potential customers. With these 30 Independence Day subject lines, you’re set to send your campaigns for the holiday. Want a way to spice up your email campaign so you stand apart from the rest of the 4th of July emails? Check out this post on how to drive customer engagement even further with GIFs.