The suns’ shinin, more and more people are vaccinated, and events are ramping back up again. It’s time to re-think your email campaigns, and brainstorm subject lines that will drive ticket sales, maximize engagement, and get more people to your shows all 2021!
Subject lines are the first impressions fans have of your emails and can make or break the effectiveness of your campaign, so they need to be at the forefront of your marketing strategy. Let’s dive in!
Create Fomo with your subject lines
- Last Call Zoom Webinar Basics
- Only 2 more days to buy tickets to see the Jonas Brothers in Toronto
- Have you bought your Ed Sheeran tickets? Only a few left 👀
- We’re 95% sold out for Lollapalooza
- Calling all Taylor Swift fans… buy your tickets now or forever hold your peace
- Last Call for Justin Bieber tickets
- Astroworld tickets are going fast 🚀
- You don’t want to miss out on the best seats in the house
- Imagine missing out on this show… couldn’t be me 😚
- Last chance to save on tickets!
General subject lines
- Have you clicked “Buy Tickets” yet
- Start packing
- Ticket sale for the Redemption tour starts NOW
- EDC, Don’t miss out
- Tickets to the show of the year are on sale NOW
- Countdown to Synapse: last week to save on tickets
- See you in Denver next month? ⛰
- Tune In: Speaker Nancy Pelosi at The Wing!
- Save the Date…
- Watford vs Saints: Your preview ⚽️
- Save the Date! Graduate Exhibition in December
- Bit Bash Tickets On Sale In 2 Days
- Meetups this week with: Marketing Technologists, Web Developers
- Save the Date! Ed Sheeran's coming to toronto June 27th
- Registration is now open for Next ’21
- .We can’t wait to see you in Toronto 😊
- We see you checking out those EDC tickets 👀
- We won’t tell your wallet you bought those tickets 🤫
- Those Astroworld tickets won’t buy themselves
- We’ll see you at OVO Fest!
Taking the time now to revamp your campaigns with engaging subject lines means higher ticket sales and more fans at your shows later . Remember to highlight your awesome summer sales, use puns, and throw in an emoji here and there to really drive traffic to your hottest event campaigns!