If your store sells something that would make the perfect Father’s Day gift, now’s the time to roll out email promotions! You don’t want to miss out this year - according to the National Retail Federation, 2019 Father’s Day spending is projected to reach an all-time high of $16 billion.
We put together some subject line inspiration for your Father’s Day email campaigns - whether you’re sending gift ideas or getting a little more sentimental, we have you covered! Let’s get that creative energy flowing.
- Gift ideas for Dad this Father’s Day
- What to gift this Father’s Day
- Father’s Day Gift Shop
- Do you know what you’re getting dad?
- Gifts for Dad: Under $20, $50, $100
- Gifts that will make Dad proud
- Dad deserves a new look
- The top 10 tech gadgets for Dad
- Dad got a sweet tooth?
- Give Dad Style this Father’s Day
- Reminder: One Week Till Father’s Day
- Say thanks this Father’s Day
- Show Dad how much you care
- Make Dad proud this Father’s Day
- Thank you, Dad!
- Show a little love for Dad this Father’s Day
- Dad loves a good bargain: up to 50% off!
- Shopping for Dad? $20 off when you spend $100
- Free Two-Day Shipping, Just in Time for Father’s Day
- Deals for Dad: Up to 20% Off
- Free Tie for Dad with Purchases of $100+
Now that you’re thinking about ways to celebrate dad, it’s time to start crafting that Father’s Day email campaign. For even more inspiration, give this a read: 6 Father's Day Email Campaign Ideas To Make Dad Smile.